Comcast Salesforce Analyst in Denver, Colorado
Comcast Technology Solutions' purpose is to be the most valued partner to those leading the future of media and technology. Leveraging the most complete portfolio of capabilities, unmatched expertise and Comcast's unrivaled infrastructure, we help customers thrive in a rapidly evolving multi-platform world by powering extraordinary experiences to every screen. If you share a passion for contributing your talents to empowered teams, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven by imagination and possibilities, we want to develop and grow your career at Comcast Technology Solutions.
Responsible for maintaining and coordinating the operation of the company's Salesforce.com customer relationship management ("CRM") systems and objectives based on a good understanding of applicable business systems and processes. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity, limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Understands, analyzes and maintains existing CRM system, logic and documentation, as necessary.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which modifications and enhancements will be written.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and
translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Identifies and assesses probable interactions of related computer systems and
predicts impact of a change in CRM system.
- Remains abreast of and provides updates in CRM technologies and trends. Analyzes and recommends course of action best suited for company's CRM users.
- Functions as a liaison between the CRM developers, internal and external users, and internal IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or
- Ensures data quality and integrity across data-specific application implementations.
- Supports the development team and business users in testing and validating that the programs meet the requirements.
- Develops and implements learning plan and best practices to assist end users with gaining in depth knowledge on how best to use the company's CRM platform to achieve their goals.
- Provides Tier 1 user support including participation in limited after hours On Call schedule.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, preferred.
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Einstein Analytics knowledge and experience is a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer