Comcast Project Management Intern in Denver, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
There are many opportunities to learn and thrive at Comcast. A 10 week, fulltime internship with Comcast gives you meaningful work experience, programs for development and networking, competitive compensation and the opportunity to move into a fulltime career post-graduation. You will ..
- Gain knowledge and experience in Project Management and Analytics in building telecommunications
- Gain the opportunity to make an impact on Comcast's business and results
- Participate in developmental activities
- Network with leaders across multiple functions
- Receive a hands on experience and see the frontline aspects that make cable possible
- Actively participates in development, thrives as a dynamic, proactive, and continuous learner
- Helps to improve Comcast's results through a project or series of work
- Gain an understanding of network expansion
- Participate in projects, shadows and learning in network design, material ordering, customer impact, project close out, project scheduling and permitting
- Work alongside our project teams as we continue to extend and upgrade our networks through construction
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Processes routine items and records.
- Answers phones and takes messages or provides information.
- Operates various office equipment.
- Assists with projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level - High School or Equivalent
Years Experience- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Desire to pursue a career in Project Management or Support
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a U.S. College or University
- Academically enrolled the semester after your internship and graduating by Summer 2019
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to relocate post-graduation if offered and accepted a fulltime position
- Authorization to work in the United States
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer