Comcast ECR Case Manager CAE4 in Denver, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcomed!
The West Division Executive Customer Relations team will be comprised of our best agents and are responsible for providing exceptional support to our highest value and/or highly escalated residential customers. The ECR Agent will provide White Glove treatment and act as a single point of contact for the customer, taking ownership of all interactions through to completion. He/she will establish and maintain positive, productive and trusting relationships with customers to foster long-term loyalty and complete satisfaction, upholding Comcast's commitment to the customer experience. The ECR Agent will also work with the Corporate ECR team, legal, and various local government agencies to ensure customer issues are resolved.
The ECR Agent is an expert communicator, active listener and problem solver. He/she will effectively use these skills to accurately and confidently handle all customer inquiries, including billing and repair for all product lines. He/she will also effectively promote Comcast products and services as well as compare and contrast those to our competitors and make recommendations that best meet the customer's needs. In doing so, he/she will exercise sound judgment and act in the best interest of both the customer and Comcast.
The ECR Agent thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment that provides superior service to customers of Comcast.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- The ECR Agent acts as a single point of contact for the customer, handling all issues with a sense of urgency, ownership and accountability through resolution. He/she proactively builds value and enhances customer loyalty during every call by probing to understand their current level of satisfaction. He/she overcomes concerns and resolves customer complaints through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving to increase satisfaction and foster long-term customer loyalty.
- The ECR Agent has in-depth knowledge of Comcast's products and services, staying up-to-date with new product offerings, sales, retention and marketing campaigns. He/she applies this knowledge to proactively provide expert product consultation, explaining features and benefits to build value and deepen the customer's relationship with Comcast.
- The ECR Agent thrives in a collaborative team environment, continuously learning new skills to ensure first call resolution. He/she can be called upon as a Subject Matter Expert within any group, sharing best practices with team members to promote high quality customer service. He/she will also identify trends or gaps via Root Cause Analysis to develop process improvements.
- The ECR Agent is dedicated to following company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within the scope of their empowerment.
- The ECR Agent demonstrates mastery-level skill in communicating and explaining account information to the customer with a focus on first-call resolution. He/she can effectively multi-task between multiple tools and systems and apply this information and knowledge to customer interactions. This includes explaining billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure that customers understand their statements. He/she must be also able to accurately calculate and communicate taxes, fees, one-time charges, and/or recurring monthly fees. The ECR Agent corrects discrepancies on customers' billing statements, and researches customer billing situations as necessary. When appropriate, he/she will follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- The ECR Agent demonstrates advanced skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries in a single customer interaction, conveying relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner. He/she follows established troubleshooting procedures, effectively using the appropriate resources and desktop tools to resolve technical issues. When necessary, he/she will produce a work order according to established business rules. The ECR Agent will assume complete ownership of any recurring technical issues and partner with other fix agents as necessary.
- Collects complaint information from all sources such as, but not limited to, email, regular mail, and voicemail. Takes incoming calls and referrals from field staff.
- Determines the problem: product, billing, undelivered or undeliverable product or service.
- Determines requirements to resolve the problem. Coordinates internal and external resources as needed: field staff, customer care centers, local systems, corporate and other departments and workgroups to troubleshoot and resolve issue.
- Examines records including bills, subscriber account histories, remedy tickets, billing, trouble ticketing systems, and related documents.
- Tracks issues and resolution in department database and document issues as appropriate.
- Prioritizes work load based on timing and severity of issue.
- Alerts management about recurring customer impacting issues.
- May assist in the development and implementation of new processes, procedures and systems to improve customer service by providing necessary reports and information to management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Education Level-High School or Equivalent
Years of Experience-Generally requires 7 years related experience
- 2 years Comcast call center experience preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer