Comcast Store Service Associate, (Chicago) in Chicago, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class
experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to
customers and the store team while constantly striving for improvement.
Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house spaces,
and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works on
straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology,
especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who
supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices,
accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and
reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are connected to
a sales consultant in a timely manner, and is well prepared to
demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the
basics and encourage them to return.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean,
secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving
inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process
and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Knows current processes and procedures, and suggests improvements that
enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and
direction always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer