Comcast Rep 1, SMB Direct Sales (CAM) in Chicago, Illinois
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for supporting Comcast Business Services in their efforts to
retain and grow our existing customer base. Act as a business partner
to existing customers with an emphasis on driving increased sales and
revenue over telephone, while enhancing customer satisfaction through
regular contact and problem resolution. Works on straight forward tasks
using established procedures.
- Retain business customers by mining and growing accounts through
solution based selling and account management via the telephone.
- Make outbound calls to accounts to achieve sales quota metrics.
- Prepares sales documentation, activity reports, and forecasts, as
- Creates proposals for customers related to the proposed solution and
new sales opportunities.
- Develop customer relationships through regular customer contact via
- Drive both sales growth and account retention by introducing various
products and services available through Comcast Business.
- Document effectively and accurately conversations and contact
information into client management system.
- Work with customers to minimize down-grading or leaving Comcast.
- Ability to function in a closely monitored environment, including
continual monitoring of customer calls and productivity levels.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or equivalent
- Generally requires 0- 2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer