Comcast CAR 3, Community Account Sales in Chicago, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and product
penetration in assigned complex large scale multi-dwelling
properties/communities by selling and promoting Comcast products
including video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. Develop
strong relationships with local and national property management that is
conducive to the sale and retention of Comcast products and services.
Strategizes and plans ongoing sales support to assigned group of MDU
properties. Utilizes expert knowledge of Comcast products and services
as well as mastery of sales processes to consistently maximize sales.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in large complex MDU
community sales. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Comcast products, selling and
promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling units.
Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features,
benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-
speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement and
penetration goals as established by local market. Drives customer
acquisition, awareness, retention and interest in XFINITY products,
bundles and offers at the national and local property level by
leveraging available programs (e.g., community rewards for property
staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources and
- Proactively follows-up with customer and property staff as appropriate
regarding sales, product, technical or customer care issues. Manages
fast resolution of product and customer care issues across customer
care, billing and technical support as a single point of contact who
is helpful to the customer and property staff and also to internal
- Develops strong working relationships with property management and
leasing staff of MDU properties and leverage their support through on-
site programs and events. 10%
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on regular and
consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and attends
frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For new build and
win back properties ensures that Comcast services are available prior to
- May lead teams and initiatives. Fills in for Manager at company and
offsite meetings. Serves as a guide and mentor for fellow team members.
Trains new Community Account Representatives.
- Effectively utilizes with high proficiency Microsoft Office, Google,
Facebook, Twitter, mobile apps, and other software programs and social
media to drive online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer