Comcast MOBILE TECH 1 SUPPORT - TIER 1 in Charleston, South Carolina
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for working closely with customers in all markets nationwide to understand root cause for provisioning, billing, sales, account management and repair related tickets and calls. Communicates and/or implements process requirements to reduce overall trouble rates. Uses multiple systems and applications to ensure customer service orders and tickets are completed accurately and on-time while creating a great customer experience within the Xfinity Mobile call center environment. Establishes rapport and promotes effective relationships, upholding Xfinity Mobiles commitment to the customer experience through NPS, Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys, FCR and using established procedures to resolve all customer issues. Utilizing your unique talents, passion for technology, and excellent customer service skills, you will be creating the ultimate best in class experience and turn our customers into loyal Xfinity Mobile fans!
- Answers customer calls and uses active listening to identify issues
- Builds customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve customer issues from device, to billing, to service concerns
- Generates excitement for new solutions and products that can enhance their experience
- Being an Xfinity Mobile ambassador and promoting the products and services
- Communicates clearly and concisely with customers, both internal and external, all while demonstrating the value of Xfinity Mobile
- Leverages skills and abilities to best support the customer as well as identify opportunities to drive growth and offer proactive solutions.
- Being solution oriented and proactive, providing first call resolution eliminating repeat calls and reducing unnecessary transfers.
- Sells the value of Xfinity Mobile by using strong communication and negotiation skills to improve the customer experience and increase company revenue
- Maintains an in-depth level of knowledge regarding product, network capabilities, and position them as strategic solutions
- Applies technical knowledge to resolve customer issues and provide assistance on evolving technologies through effective troubleshooting
- Assists with escalations
- Able to receive feedback, apply coaching and key learning to improve job performance
- Applies corrective action processes to accurately resolve customer order issues, ensuring customers' service commitments are met across the national footprint.
- Isolates and resolves problems by correlating information from network equipment, etc.
- Notifies appropriate individuals and organizations of network outages and restoration events by opening system trouble tickets, as necessary,
with the fix agencies.
- Uses multiple software systems/applications and institutional knowledge to investigate, triage, and troubleshoot complex repair, activation, security, control or 911 addressing related issues across the national footprint.
- Works closely with third parties and business partners to understand root cause and make recommendations on process and Interactive Troubleshooting Guide (ITG) enhancements in order to improve first call resolution.
-Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary systems when manual intervention is required to resolve order discrepancy(s).
- Opens tickets and records/maintains necessary documentation to track ticket through resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer