Comcast Workforce Forecasting Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the call volume forecast, hire plan, and capacity
planning for the call centers. Acts as lead in teams and projects. Has
in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with
- Provides direction and recommendations on short-term (one to three
months) and long-term (four to twelve months) impacts to staffing plans
for all products supported to the call center(s) senior management and
workforce organizations on a weekly basis. Ensures that service level
expectation and operational effectiveness is achieved.
- Provides workforce analysis on agent, seat, and efficiency expectation
for current business migration plans (from site to site) and new
- Collaborates with the Finance departments on monthly and annual
financial forecasting and planning.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Requires Workforce Forecasting experience
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer