Comcast Work Order Management Coordinator (Pre Prov) - 7475 S. Joliet St, Centennial, CO in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Business Work Order Management department is responsible for providing all preinstall activities, ensuring that orders are pre-provisioned and all related activities are in place prior to day of installation. This is a customer facing Coordination position providing world class service to small/medium business (SMB) subscribers who demonstrates an established ability to manage multiple tasks including Local Number Portability, Pre & Post Provisioning, Voice Escalations, and other related telephony tasks. The coordinator supports the technical and procedural processes that focus primarily on Comcast Business Voice and Telephony Services but also supports Business Video, and High
Speed Data. A coordinator works with both internal and external resources and maintains detailed account work logs.
They may also act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Customer facing, account ownership model
- Works ALL XPG/TPP functions including National Provisioning Systems and Manual Order Entry (Symphony).
- Obtains, submits and manages CSRs and LSRs.
- Manages Toll Free Tasks and all associated fallout.
- Manages Directory Listing and all associated fallout.
- Works across various applications to perform service delivery functions. Applications include:
o Cafe360/ REMEDY-TTS/Various Knowledge Bases
o Neustar/port PS/ Carrier GUI's
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple account assignments, activities and time management
Core Responsibilities :
- Provides comprehensive order and day of install support including date reconciliation, static IP support, billing/provisioning codes, split orders, reschedules, toll free fallout, directory listing fallout, LNP fallout, NPAC/ NPS task completions, customer escalations, validation and correction of any revenue impacting discrepancies and coordination of Tech dispatches.
- Performs order entry as required and coordinates the resolution of order discrepancies directly with third party entities and customers both internal and external.
- Collaborates with carriers as the need arises to resolve order issues.
- Reports incidents for future trending and analysis, as well as escalation and repair performance information.
- Provides documentation to cross-functional areas associated with work order noncompliance and customer impacting order fulfillment.
- Serves as generalist on all products, processes specific to an assigned job group.
- Provides pre-setup work to ensure all services are qualified to be installed and ensures FOC/TPV is set up for all lines of business in order to meet the original time frame commitments made to the customer.
- Runs updates and reports to identify system fallout and communicate or resolve as appropriate.
- Works across various applications to perform service delivery, error resolution and manual work activities to resolve technical and procedural issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer