Comcast Supervisor, SMB Direct Sales (Outbound) - 9601 E. Panorama Cir, Centennial, CO in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for a team of Business to Business Outbound Telesales Representatives that are focused on generating sales to small-to-medium business customers over the telephone. Develop, motivate and coach Representatives to ensure they achieve sales quotas. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Lead team by example in key areas: prospecting, time management, funnel management, forecasting, product knowledge and closing business.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing superior customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting performance expectations by giving timely and appropriate feedback.
- Ensure daily activity targets are met.
- Conducts team meetings to improve skills, share best practices and deliver key communications.
- Conducts performance reviews and prepare performance improvement plans; hires, disciplines, and terminates personnel as necessary.
- Partners with leadership in the Business to Business organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective communication between functional areas.
- Conduct side by side coaching and call monitoring to ensure compliance with selling company techniques and strategies.
- Handle escalated customer calls, in a timely manner and to completion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with other supervisors to ensure consistency and teamwork.
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and sales representatives to help business continue to grow and evolve.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Specification :
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer