Comcast Supervisor, Service Assurance ECC in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the customer
technical support team. Monitors the performance of individual support
representatives and coaches to performance standards. Provides training
and support to new and tenured representatives. Provides technical
assistance to customers and employees. Customarily and regularly directs
the work of multiple full- time employees or their equivalent.
- Oversees, coordinates, and manages activities of assigned Technical
Support staff, including, but not limited to, attendance, performance,
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for
- Monitors representative performance to ensure professionalism and
accuracy, and conducts annual performance appraisals.
- Sets productivity standards and goals; monitors daily/weekly/monthly
progress towards goals.
- Addresses performance gaps with representatives and conducts
corrective action when needed.
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber
inquiries, support calls, and
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by
Technical Support Representatives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer