Comcast Supervisor, Installation in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for assisting and supervising Network Engineering Staff. Implements the Company internet protocol network. Provides expert-level technical advice for internet protocol router networks. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Assists in the scheduling, assigning, and supervising network engineering staff.
- Assists in recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating staff.
- Oversees the maintenance of records for operations and equipment.
- Oversees resolution of client concerns. Performs engineering, documentation and maintenance tasks.
- Assists in preventive maintenance programs, scheduling tasks and ensuring compliance with manufacturer and departmental policy.
- Works with Cisco network hardware and network protocols.
- Oversees and enforces safety regulations and practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer