Comcast Supervisor, Comcast Business Retention (Inbound) - 9601 E. Panorama Cir, Cetennial, CO in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Responsible for supervising a Business Class Retention team within a call center environment. Communicates procedures, resolves operational issues and ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
- Supervise team responsible for retaining current subscribers of Comcast Business Class High Speed Internet, Video and Digital Voice.
- Ensures standard process guidelines are followed for operation of Business Sales and Customer Loyalty Center to include activity management, work queue management, and internal phone system use.
- Communicates and ensures use of established administrative policies and procedures for the call center.
- Conducts call monitoring, coaching, and coordination of training for retention team.
- Collaborates with internal clients to assure team is meeting and exceeding retention requirements.
- Analyzes and creates reports to recognize trends in productivity on an individual and group basis.
- Design/redesigns reporting and tracking mechanisms in order to optimize visibility and tracking efforts.
- Cultivates a positive and motivational team environment that supportsthe sales mission of the call center.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer