Comcast Sr. Analyst, Access Analytics & Optim in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for recommending solutions that enable the company to
maximize value through the use of analytical methods. Utilizes the
structure, policies, and operations of the organization to determine and
implement operational improvements. Defines strategy, data manipulation,
execution of analyses, and presentation of actionable recommendations.
Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops and reviews communication materials for the department,
translating and summarizing technical information for business audiences
and developing key messaging.
- Authors white papers, develops simple data visualization designs, and
creates presentations for diverse audiences.
- Handles task coordination, prioritization, status, and issue
monitoring, communication and meeting coordination for both internal and
- Participates on team projects by documenting requirements and
coordinating delivery of work products to internal and external clients.
- Coordinates with senior staff to manage data intake requests and
prioritizes and assigns these requests to appropriate parties within the
- Executes extraction of data and conducts basic analysis of the data,
such as CLV, NPV, LTV, or DCF, from various databases to inform business
- Designs and develops business reporting of data to drive actionable
insights that can be included in technical presentations.
- Participates in the data intake, extraction, and ingestion processes
to align priorities and define clear requirements based on business
- Identifies and analyzes trends in a variety of data sources to develop
improvements for processes, forecasting, and planning.
- Works collaboratively with business segments, corporate functions and
technology groups across the organization to understand, develop,
prioritize, and deliver new data analytic methods or databases.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Engineering, or Finance
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer