Comcast Senior Manager, Marketing Operations in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
As a key leader on our West Division Sales and Operations team, the Sr. Manager Marketing Operations will lead all Marketing Operations efforts for the West Division. This role will partner with various Comcast teams, including Product Marketing, DPMO, Finance, Tech Ops, Service Delivery, Care, Acquisition/Loyalty and Upgrade functions to help manage and execute programs with the IS teams that affect the billing systems, product/service ordering platforms and frontline employees. In addition, will manage operational components related to customer impacting programs originating within the marketing function such as Contract Management and Value Add Promotional Strategies. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops process and procedures to drive department efficiencies. The Sr. Manager Marketing Operations leads a team of managers (3) and specialists/analysts (7) located in the Comcast West Division office.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Take the concepts of new product initiatives and projects and ensures our billing system and all order entry platforms are properly designed and built as strategically scoped by our business partners.
- Take the offers and promotions requested by our Marketing Strategy leaders and ensure our billing system and all order entry platforms are properly designed and built as strategically scoped by our business partners.
- Manage operations and work order efficiencies to improve overall order entry experiences for agents and customers.
- Ensure new product and packaging launches are tested and trialed within the Order Entry processes of the billing systems.
- Assist with Channel Support COE operational processes in order to reduce back office processes and reduce escalation traffic.
These core responsibilities apply to all Marketing and Sales leadership positions at Comcast:
- Manages Marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within budget parameters.
- Manages local promotions, events marketing, and coordinates with Direct Sales staff.
- Consults with Marketing/Sales to identify, define, size, and prioritize strategic analytics opportunities.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and customer feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing campaigns, changes, and issues.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the demographic and other market data as needed in order to support Marketing goals.
- Works to engage stakeholders in both the development and launch of marketing plans.
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Maintains and improves ongoing Marketing programs, analyses, and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Strong demonstrated proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint required
- CSG billing system experience a plus
- Telecommunications industry experience a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer