Comcast Sales Communications Specialist in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for writing sales, product and strategy communications for the West Division leaders and frontline teams. Will work directly with others on the team and cross functionally to gather content, gain proper approvals and publish on the communications platform. Will collaborate with key stakeholders to design and develop sales support tools to include huddle content, job aids and video scripts. Will support other team members with writing and editing needs on communications as necessary.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develop timely, trusted and necessary communications for our West Division leaders and frontline agents
- Build sales, product and strategy communications with a conversational style and inclusive of talking points to help support the sales conversations with every customer
- Design and develop critical support documents to include sales team huddles, reference documents including job aids and order entry tools
- Coordinates and leads the design and copywriting of marketing communication materials including direct mail, brochures, web content,
sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper, radio and TV advertising, and other projects.
- Maintains the Company's brand identity standards and ensures ongoing brand awareness and consistency in all creative materials.
- Works with internal resources to determine best targeting practices for various advertising tactics.
- Oversees marketing library which includes marketing plans, collateral, creatives, and promotional materials.
- Oversees work of outside vendors to assure timely and accurate project completion.
- Assists in the development and implementation of internal Marketing Communications plans. Conducts research for implementation of media plans.
- Creates media schedules and manages copy rotation.
- Monitor budget for campaigns.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet specifications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Demonstrated experience writing sales communications
- Previous experience working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple key stake holders
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer