Comcast Professional Recruiter in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Our recruiters are responsible for partnering with Comcast’s West Division leadership in identifying talent for professional and manager level openings with the goal of building and maintaining a skilled and empowered workforce. The recruiter is responsible for aligning the recruitment strategies and activities of the department and supporting talent acquisition processes. This recruiter will guide our leaders in how to hire the right talent to meet the strategic end goals of their functional group. They will source candidates for open roles, identify talent gaps in our organization, and serve as a talent/brand ambassador within and outside of our organization. In addition, this recruiter will support special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Extends and negotiates offers of employment. Facilitates relocation process for candidates, as needed. Handles several aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, and on-boarding.
- Creates initial job requisitions including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system.
- Utilizes feedback from hiring department to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search firms, and other Recruiters.
- Initiates contact with qualified candidates and provides pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages, benefits, allowances, and employment policies.
- Reviews employment applications, resumes, and other credentials. Conducts phone screens, in-person interviews, and pre-employment assessments. Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews. Provides timely follow up and correspondence. Manages relationships with third party vendors.
- Conducts background investigations and verifications of educational and employment experience.
- Ensures recruitment process is compliant with state and federal and employment laws. Works with HR teams to ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Creates and reviews interview guides.
- Makes public presentations at job fairs, schools, and organizations regarding the Company and its employment opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years' related experience
- Previous experience supporting the talent acquisition process, ideally in supporting both internally sourced and externally sourced candidates and applicants
- Experience sourcing, screening, and identifying talent for professional level openings in an organization
- Strong ability to forge and build relationships with internal and external partners. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge
- Previous experience within in-house, corporate recruiting and external agency/RPO recruiting strongly preferred
- Excellent project management, communication and consensus building skills
- SAP/Success Factors or large ATS systems experience desired
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Outlook and Excel desired
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer