Comcast Partner Sales Coordinator in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of complex and/or
strategic Business Class customer orders from point of sale through
installation. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area.
May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Ensure order coordination, verification and corrections are completed
within defined service level agreements.
- Work with the senior sales team to ensure customer orders are
- Assist with incubating process for new products during the early
phases of introduction.
- Manage strategic accounts.
- Work cross functionally with advanced technical support teams to
manage escalation mailboxes and ensure timely and accurate resolution
within defined Service Level Agreements.
- Provide order support and coordination for advanced voice and data
services including the small business, mid-market and Enterprise
- Meet defined scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance
requirements and approve/correct or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customers to ensure
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and
other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Provide advanced technical support for multi-location customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer