Comcast PARTNER SALES COORDINATOR in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of complex and/or strategic Business Class customer orders from point of sale through installation. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Ensure order coordination, verification and corrections are completed within defined service level agreements.
- Work with the senior sales team to ensure customer orders are processed appropriately.
- Assist with incubating process for new products during the early phases of introduction.
- Manage strategic accounts.
- Work cross functionally with advanced technical support teams to manage escalation mailboxes and ensure timely and accurate resolution within defined Service Level Agreements.
- Provide order support and coordination for advanced voice and data services including the small business, mid-market and Enterprise channels.
- Meet defined scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve/correct or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customers to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Provide advanced technical support for SMB construction customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what' s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer