Comcast NOC Manager 1 (Managed Svcs) in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for managing multi-product and enterprise solutions technical support teams. Serves as a primary interface for developing and executing strategies to optimize customer support performance and meet strategic business strategy and goals. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of, departmental budget. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Manages service assurance frontline support operations, drivingoperating improvements and quality performance through productivity measurement and monitoring, staff coaching and training.
- Focuses on service level performance related to average speed of answer (ASA), abandoned calls, first call resolution, mean time to
- Manages initiatives, driving stakeholder and/or cross-functional collaboration that ensures high quality decisions and prompt resolution of business issues.
- Ensures quality response to prospective and current customers who contact the care centers with service, technical or billing questions.
- Develops, implements and monitors operations policies, procedures, programs and standards that support the goals and objectives of the care centers.
- May run floor and assist or stand in for other managers and supervisors as needed.
- Develops staffing plans by working with the resource management team.
- Participates in the hiring of supervisors. Establishes individual performance goals for direct reports, conducts performance reviews and provides coaching and counseling.
- Analyzes department's performance reports. Reports on team's progress. Ensures that team meets productivity, quality and service standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Telecommunications, Computer Science
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer