Comcast Marketing Specialist, CRM in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
As a member of the Customer Experience Marketing team, the Upgrade Marketing Specialist will keep the customer first in all decisions. The Upgrade Marketing team is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and programs to drive upgrade to additional services and increase revenue to support Comcast's business goals. The specialist on this team will be an integral part of managing, communicating, and analyzing upgrade programs. The specialist will work closely with various teams in the marketing and sales channel organizations supporting the overall upgrade strategy.
Manage assigned marketing projects and relationships in order to deliver quality results on time, on budget and meeting required business goals.
Directly supports execution of upgrade marketing programs, including tracking and analysis and readout of program effectiveness.
Develop and manage end-to-end process for Upgrade offer creation and maintenance, working with Marketing Operations to ensure offers are built correctly to reflect the strategy.
Collaborate with Internal Communications team to create, update and maintain front line communications.
Build relationships and coordinate efforts with upgrade strategies & sales channels to identify opportunities and improve metrics.
- Researches, writes, and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing Manager or internal marketing partners.
- Reviews literature pertaining to the current marketing project and previous marketing materials used in the assignment area.
- Acts as a point of contact for questions on department communications materials.
- Partner with the Competitive team to gather materials and address competitive marketing needs.
- Assists in translating business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers and prospects, products, and industries.
- Helps to create and analyze reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Assist in the development of marketing optimization tools.
- Must be able to pivot quickly and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience :
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Proficient in Exceland Power Point
Excellent Communication Skills
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy are a must
Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer