Comcast Engineer 1, SERVICE ASSURANCE (MANAGED SVCS) in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the remote installation, configuration, and testing of
managed services equipment for new customers, and replacement equipment
for existing customers. Acts in compliance with industry and Company
technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Works under
general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions
for assigned tasks.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Perform configuration, turn-up, and testing of managed services
equipment for day 1 customer installations and day 2 support of existing
- Work with off-net providers to troubleshoot connectivity issues with
circuits or vendor supplied Customer Premises Equipment (CPE).
- Use various software systems and applications to effectively
troubleshoot issues and equipment relating to underlying network
connectivity, as well as to identify configuration and other related
issues with managed services equipment.
- Train and mentor supported teams.
- Collaborate with and foster relationships with internal and external
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- CCENT or other entry level industry certification, a plus
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer