Comcast Eng 3, Service Assurance (Managed Svcs) in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for participating as an individual contributor in project
teams, troubleshooting operational issues, providing technical solutions
to operational problems, new product implementation, implementing
existing products and services, and the overall upkeep and maintenance
of designated areas of engineering. Interfaces with vendors,
engineering, and peer operations organizations. Acts in compliance with
industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and
procedures. Provides technical leadership to junior Engineers and
project teams. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead
teams or projects and shares expertise.
- Drives issues through closure engaging all appropriate resources.
Leads technical bridges and provides troubleshooting direction. Provides
guidance and recommended solutions to complex technical issues.
- Acts as an advocate for procedures, policies, and processes. Ensures
projects are fully integrated into the operations environment including
lifecycle problem management from front line customer care through
- Provides documentation and knowledge base updates as products and
tools evolve, and removes outdated documentation and knowledge articles.
- Writes problem investigation and resolution reports and communicates
with customers regarding questions about issue investigation.
- Creates data and metric systems to track operational workflows;
maintains records of results and feedback. Analyzes data and metrics,
identifies problem areas, and provides actionable insight to management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNA Wi-Fi, Juniper JNCIA or similar industry
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer