Comcast Eng 2, Advanced Product Installation in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for designing, testing, and turning up circuits in all
regions of the CDV and/or Commercial Services network on the Test & Turn
Up team. Resolves all first contact issues and escalations in an
organized and timely fashion and escalates issues exceeding scope of
expertise in a timely manner, as needed. Troubleshoots and provides
resolutions according to established practices and procedures. Provides
project management and status updates. Contributes on cross-functional
teams, as required. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Designs internal circuits and oversees CDV demark to switch. Includes
port assignments both in databases and in the physical network elements.
- Tests and turns up new circuits in a production CDV and/or Commercial
environment, according to Comcast practices. Follows established
practices and procedures.
- Interfaces with commercial customers in regards to commercial product
offerings. Troubleshoots issues, providing resolutions according to
established practices and procedures.
- Coordinates and resolves service issues with providers and vendors to
ensure accurate and timely implementation of new trunk groups and
augments to existing trunk groups.
- Coordinates and implements new features, technologies, upgrades, and
patches in the production environment with respect to circuit design,
turn up, and test.
- Escalates issues in a timely fashion. Provides all relevant
information, accurately entering information into database.
- Opens and updates service tickets in database/tracking system.
- Follows procedures to maintain service Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
within regional or contractual standards.
- Provides knowledge and guidance to junior team members.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering experience preferred
- Telecommunication experience preferred
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer