Comcast Director, HR Service Delivery in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the HR Shared Services organization, managing
all personnel, databases, and relationships with Human Resources (HR)
leads. The team is responsible for supporting all HR-related inquiries
for all Company employees. Handles significant escalations and
executive-level requests. Also responsible for the disaster recovery
plan and its potential implementation. Oversees a team of management,
exempt, and non-exempt level employees. Participates in performance
reviews, develops development plans, and manages employee relations
issues for direct reports.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Contributes to staffing, orientation, and training programs for all
new team members, ensuring work is performed according to processes
defined in training and within Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Assumes project manager responsibilities in support of both technology
and service delivery orientated HR Shared Services projects. Supervises
the creation of databases, process maps, call prompter, and the
successful integration of new subsidiaries, processes, and inquiry areas
into the HR Shared Services center. Works with process owners to
provide rollout coordination, testing, training, and ongoing support
including prep and system or policy documentation (i.e. benefits
- Works with functional areas, HR business partners, and senior
management to drive customers to the portal as first contact; improves
employee communications and processes to reduce the overall contact
volume into the team.
- Investigates and resolves complex and escalated Human Resources
- Collaborates with other organizations utilizing SAP, SAP consultants,
and HR Shared Services teams to assist in identifying opportunities for
improving services and communications.
- Ensures overall accuracy of the database by coordinating updates to
constantly provide current and accurate information. Partners with COEs
to review processes and database content on a continual basis to
increase productivity and make necessary improvements.
- Manages vendors including creation and review of contracts and
- Manages ad hoc and standard report requests. Reviews contact center
data to ensure quality of services, and areas for improved service
delivery and communications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent preferred
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer