Comcast Analyst 2, Compensation in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for promoting and sustaining optimal sales performance and efficiency through the analysis and administration of sales compensation plans along with their associated systems, processes and procedures. Ensures division and region leadership have the reporting needed to better manage compensation trends and outliers.
Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares the analysis of sales commissions forecasts, reports, and analysis of variances versus budget/forecast. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services-Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves clients' needs.
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on inventory skims.
- Collaborates with cross-functional management to develop, evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and
- Partners with Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product Support Analysts on all sales related procedures and paperwork requirements.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer