Comcast Traffic Coordinator 2, Advanced Services in Bingham Farms, Michigan
Responsible for scheduling and ensuring commercial advertisements air on
cable networks per a client's contract. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters
the instructions for ad airing. Reviews contracts for accuracy, and
works with to resolve issues with changes or missing instructions.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled
inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule. Revises and
replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
- Sends final schedules to Insertion Department.
- Performs an Order Verification report and reconciles against
Advertising contract. Reviews and manages unverified spots.
- Assists in maintenance of files.
- Handles billing inquiries.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience