Comcast Analyst 3, Business Intelligence in Bingham Farms, Michigan
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for
individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design,
build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence
programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable
recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data
sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes
recommendations to executives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and
skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts
as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation.
Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that
information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted
reports to customers.
- Recommends improvements to competitive business intelligence reports
and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product, and
- Plans and executes system testing. Requires knowledge of the
customer's mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects
and initiatives delivery.
- Develops, maintains, and reports all relevant product, site, and
customer metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and
- Trains others throughout the organization in using key analytical and
forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer