Comcast Coordinator, QA and Reporting in Bedford, New Hampshire
Responsible for coordinating all quality assurance and reporting actions
related to post-sale activities of assigned campaigns, including post-
sale reporting and revenue retention. Provide support for the full life-
cycle of the campaign. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is
accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provide performance reporting of online clearance and fulfillment
reports to management or leadership daily. Provide relevant click-
through and creative success reporting for more advanced campaigns.
- Complete quality assurance checks to ensure successful order entry,
posting, and reporting of all campaigns, including generating and
preparing applicable reports.
- Analyze trends and provide relevant insight to sales teams and
leadership, such as department metrics and team, system or process
- Provide posting and pulsing support for applicable regional and
national lines of business.
- Request and coordinate delivery of and confirmation of all necessary
- Determine if inventory allocation changes are needed to clear high
- Coordinate distribution of make good/under delivery reports to sales
- Research and resolve any discrepancies in the tracking of sports, high
profile events and packages for sales in special event tracker and/or
relevant market trackers.
- Resolve or escalate any errors in order entry as identified by data
- Maintain market allocation grids in collaboration with traffic team.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.