Comcast Coordinator, QA and Reporting in Bedford, New Hampshire
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for coordinating all quality assurance and reporting actions related to post-sale activities of assigned campaigns, including post-sale reporting and revenue retention. Provide support for the full life-
cycle of the campaign. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Provide performance reporting of online clearance and fulfillment reports to management or leadership daily. Provide relevant click-through and creative success reporting for more advanced campaigns.
- Complete quality assurance checks to ensure successful order entry, posting, and reporting of all campaigns, including generating and preparing applicable reports.
- Analyze trends and provide relevant insight to sales teams and leadership, such as department metrics and team, system or process efficiencies.
- Provide posting and pulsing support for applicable regional and national lines of business.
- Request and coordinate delivery of and confirmation of all necessary co-op documentation.
- Determine if inventory allocation changes are needed to clear high value spots.
- Coordinate distribution of make good/under delivery reports to sales team.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies in the tracking of sports, high profile events and packages for sales in special event tracker and/or relevant market trackers.
- Resolve or escalate any errors in order entry as identified by data governance team.
- Maintain market allocation grids in collaboration with traffic team.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer