Comcast Specialist, Facilities in Beaverton, Oregon
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies and handles shipping and receiving operations. Arranges the repair of inoperative equipment. Assists with coordinating building maintenance and repairs. Performs a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings' daily operations function smoothly, and ensures building provides a safe, positive, and professional image of Company.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- General maintenance, including, but not limited to, general building issues, troubleshooting of heating/cooling/plumbing complaints, minor furniture repair, etc.
- Maintaining exterior grounds; keeping clean, de-icing major pathways, and cleaning smoking canisters.
- Providing timely and world class customer service to internal/external business partners.
- Receipt and delivery of packages and support for delivery of heavy and bulk items at Nimbus and Call Center buildings.
- Maintains copier paper distribution for Nimbus location
- Maintains warehouse storage room
- Provides assistance with training room table arrangements for meetings.
- Assists the R&M Specialist with additional or larger projects
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: wall patch and paint, carpet repairs, plumbing issues, furniture system changes, lighting bulb replacement, minor repairs, various installs, loading dock organization, conference room maintenance, minor cleaning of outdoor areas, moving heavy packages, building moves, etc.
- Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds, and changes.
- Ensures accuracy of vendor billing and compiles information for regional executive management for approval on all major repairs.
- Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work, and repair of electrical, plumbing.
- Assists with after hours projects and on-call emergencies.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists
- Maintains floor plan database. Keeps track of Certificate of Insurances and service contracts of approved vendors
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include: coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves, furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services, and maintaining a floor plan database.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule (s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma required
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree, Business or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Lift 50lbs or more
- Electrical, plumbing, maintenance, and/or mechanical experience or certifications preferred
- Critical thinking, customer service, and deductive reasoning
- Proactive, working independently or with teams
- Ability to identify priorities
- MS Office and facility management software
- Travel daily within region.
- Knowledge of power tools and safety
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer