Comcast Specialist 3, MDU Contract in Beaverton, Oregon
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Highly visible role responsible for all aspects of Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) sales support including contract execution and maintenance, executing sales tools, process improvement, employee communications, and administering and compiling reports for Xfinity Communities leadership team. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares standard sales forecasts, goals, budgets, projections, incentives, expense and other management reports. Collaborate with other Xfinity Communities leaders and staff within and outside the functional team to create synergies and to ensure processes are efficient and operational goals are met. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge and thrives in fast pace and high expectations environment. Can be counted onto deliver tight multiple deadlines, critical thinker, and stays self-motivated and positive.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Organizes programs, special projects, and initiatives in a systematical format.
- Identifies and implements technological and web-based tools that improve processes and efficiencies.
- Analyze channel procedures and recommend or implement needed changes.
- Manages Contract Process end to end, including initial contract execution, coordination with Shared Services team for billing, equipment, and installation, implementation of contract revenue elements, and initiation of rate changes as outlined in each contract.
- Accompany MDU Sales Team on field calls to provide expertise and operational support.
- Acts as liaison by teaming up with cross functional departments for day to day operations, engaging shared services for bulk account maintenance.
- Remains current on new and current products and services, industry and competitive trends, and reinforces findings with the team.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation and maintains a professional appearance, including exercising significant independent judgment and discretion with respect to significant matters without direct oversight of supervisor.
- Responds to management/frontline questions and resolves and/or escalates to the Regional Manager.
- Keep team organized by documenting action items and due dates.
- Maintains current information on Comcast products, services, equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of departmental programs, policies, and procedures.
- Develops and manages a sales reporting system that will provide adequate data and analysis for Sales Support teams use, as well as strategic data and analysis for sales management requirements.
- Coordinates maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting, including recommendation of system changes.
- Provides detailed reports to the sales force on ranking.
- Performs daily clerical and statistical reporting for Product Sales team.
- Generates project estimates using in-house estimating tools and programs.
- Generates monthly, quarterly, and annual reports relating to Product Sales team incremental sales performance and results.
- Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide Product Sales management customized reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent-Marketing
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Must have reliable transportation. Requires occasional overnight travel.
- Ability to lift 45-50 lbs
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer