Comcast Xfinity Sales Professional, Mobile Exp in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services
to include video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. This role
focuses on both individual sales to single family units and sales to
multiple dwelling units through relationships with property management .
Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as well
as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of Comcast products, promoting and
selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within
assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge
of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Effectively communicates and develops rapport with customers.
Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and
makes recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast
products and pricing models as well as competitive advantages over other
service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to
show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses functional knowledge of selling reflective of 2-3 years
experience in the field.
- Creates and executes turf management plans without assistance,
utilizes experience-based sales technique, operates independently.
- Shows confidence in selling ability.
- Displays competent time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
Generates business through established and approved methods of lead
generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates a consistent record of success in residential canvassing
sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough and advanced understanding of video, high-speed
internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses effective communication, organizational, and people skills,
as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not
limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses
necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-3 years' related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer