Comcast Specialist 3, Marketing in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for assisting Sales and Marketing management utilizing
communications and advertising materials to effectively present the
Company's products and services to customers and prospects. Meets with
appropriate Sales and Marketing colleagues to discuss communication
needs. Researches and develops supporting marketing materials and
presents recommendations to Marketing leadership or internal committee.
Serves as a liaison to Care and Field Operations Departments. Provides
daily status of projects, deadlines, and performance to management. Has
in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Researches, writes, and develops supporting marketing materials and
presents recommendations to Marketing Manager or internal committee.
- Reviews literature pertaining to the current marketing project and
previous marketing materials used in the assignment area.
- Acts as a point of contact for questions on department communications
- Provides leadership and oversight to lower-level Marketing
- Gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
- Assists in translating business needs into analysis designs providing
insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and
- Helps to create reporting to measure success of Marketing programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer