Comcast Rep 1, Technical Product Sales Support (BSS) in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for receiving and making customer contacts via phone and
email for customer questions and inquiries. Works on straight forward
tasks using established procedures.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone
and/or email to answer questions and inquiries.
- Monitors an email mailbox which is used by customers for questions and
- Communicates with internal and external customers in multiple markets
with regard to customer questions and inquiries.
- May call customers to provide appointment reminders.
- Updates multiple internal systems (e.g. billing systems, Workbench and
SFDC) with customer information.
- Determines appropriate call handling.
- Performs to call center metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.