Comcast Regional Sales Account Executive in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of regional clients and/or agencies who purchase advertising space or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales team. Works with agencies and advertisers to reach assigned Market Area through methods that consolidate markets creating a one stop shopping experience. Facilitates and/or conducts negotiations to reach long-term agreements and commitments. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client and/or agencies activities and products.
- Develops and maintains strategic advertising accounts and strategic partnership deals to drive revenue.
- Works collaboratively with all levels of staff in various internal departments to carry out client requirements and drive revenue growth.
- Works with Ad Sales tools, maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participates in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, expense reports and monitoring and managing collections.
- Mustbe able to travel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer