Comcast Marketing Internship (Atlanta, GA) in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This internship is a summer program based at Comcast's Central Division office in Atlanta, GA. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus engagement, partner organizations, and direct applications. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 40 hour/week schedule over the course of 11 weeks throughout the summer.
Additionally, your experience will include:
Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your internship experience.
Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
The Marketing intern will assist full time project coordinators and managers on a variety of projects within the businesses. Responsible for providing administrative and operational support for assigned projects. Goal will be to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of administrative details and coordinate diverse tasks. The role will be focused on helping execute on significant projects within the business and will require exceptional organizational skills. This role is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that requires a 'customer-first' orientation to succeed.
Role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support media plan components such as marketing ad placements by coordinating with Clients, Design & Communications partners, and/or Vendors
- Think critically to help develop and communicate strategies to support business objectives
- Creatively solve business issues through innovation of new ideas
- Collaborating with other internal teams to support business needs and the development and execution of marketing strategies across the business
- Collaborate closely with key internal partners to execute project plans designed to meet Comcast's objectives
- Prepare consumer research, market intelligence and performance reporting for marketing tactics, as needed
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Previous related experience including internships
- Currently pursuing a major in: Marketing, Business Administration,Communications or related major
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer