Comcast Manager Sales Performance & Analytics in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for ensuring end user readiness to integrate and adopt new
technology and supporting processes into daily operations. Conducts
on-site process analysis and deployment support in the areas of
marketing readiness, user acceptance testing, and live trial.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Implements deployment readiness program for regional rollouts,
including communications, UAT, and training support for call centers.
- Defines quality gates to ensure market readiness is in line with
- Develops and defines methods and procedures for end user to address
deploying technology and operational process changes.
- Reviews and updates Training Strategy to meet region specific needs.
- Defines a training plan to ensure business continuity.
- Reviews UAT testing strategy and updates to meet regional differences.
- Supports UAT readiness through the management of the market Readiness
checklist. Creates UAT test plan, test cases, and scripts.
- Manages testing environment requests to include test accounts and
required test data. Provides centralized defect management for on-site
UAT and live trials, maintains the defect and issues log, and conducts
daily defect reviews.
- Prepares and communicates daily testing status and defect reports.
Manages daily testing status and defect tracking.
- Initiates metrics baseline and ongoing collection process in region.
Escalates project issues and risks as appropriate.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer