Comcast Manager Business Process Effectiveness in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for ensuring end user readiness to integrate and adopt new technology and supporting processes into daily operations. Conducts on-site process analysis and deployment support in the areas of marketing readiness, user acceptance testing, and live trial.
- Implements deployment readiness program for regional rollouts, including communications, UAT, and training support for call centers.
- Defines quality gates to ensure market readiness is in line with deployment milestones.
- Develops and defines methods and procedures for end user to address deploying technology and operational process changes.
- Reviews and updates Training Strategy to meet region specific needs.
- Defines a training plan to ensure business continuity.
- Reviews UAT testing strategy and updates to meet regional differences.
- Supports UAT readiness through the management of the market Readiness checklist. Creates UAT test plan, test cases, and scripts.
- Manages testing environment requests to include test accounts and required test data. Provides centralized defect management for on-site UAT and live trials, maintains the defect and issues log, and conducts daily defect reviews.
- Prepares and communicates daily testing status and defect reports. Manages daily testing status and defect tracking.
- Initiates metrics baseline and ongoing collection process in region. Escalates project issues and risks as appropriate.
- Responsible for serving as the liaison between the business and IT in translating complex business needs into application software and Business process improvement.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs.
- Works independently to collect complex business requirements and convert them into system requirements.
- Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing.
- Ability to create test cases and executive them during UAT.
- Acts as a resource to users of the software to address questions/issues.
- Acts as champion for change and work on improving process.
- May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer