Comcast L & D Administrator in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the coordination, administration, maintenance, and support of various training and development programming. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Assists professionals and leadership with assigned administrative functions including training registration, managing room reservations, and preparing training materials.
- Maintains training materials and resources including publications, videos, job aids, surveys, and feedback.
- Manages training database including all course offerings, registrations, and employee training records.
- Distributes materials and correspondence to relevant team members.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level:-High School or Equivalent
Years Experience:-Generally requires 2-5 years experience
Compliance: Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer