Comcast Investigator 2, Security in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for performing investigations of alleged criminal or other
activity that has or may have a negative impact on the Company. This
includes employee or non-employee criminal activity as it relates to the
Company as well as activity that violates company policy.
Investigations involve, but are not limited to; theft of services, theft
of company property, vandalism, forgery, embezzlement, workplace
violence, assaults, burglary and physical security assessments.
Investigative caseload is assigned by management or senior
investigators. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Produces timely, accurate investigative reports.
- Manages multiple types of investigations (code of conduct, theft of
service, misappropriation of funds, workplace violence) assuming control
of high stress situations.
- Conducts interviews of suspects, witnesses, and victims.
- Documents, stores, and maintains evidence according to the chain of
- Ensures that all investigations/inquiries are completely objective and
brought to a logical conclusion in the best interest of the Company.
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with
various law enforcement agencies. Often acts as single point-of-contact
with law enforcement in cases involving employees or customers.
- Understands the laws and statutes impacting methods used in successful
investigations, and is able to make well-rounded decisions based on
- Works "undercover" as needed performing appropriate "sting" operations
and or controlled illegal equipment purchases.
-Performs surveillance activities as required.
- Testifies under oath in municipal, superior, and federal court as
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer