Comcast Director Sales Performance & Analytics - Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing reporting procedures in Product Sales Support
& Analysis department. Implements effective reporting procedures;
provides insight with sales forecast reports. Directs the process and
flow of information for account planning, forecasting, client
management/initiatives, list management, lead tracking, client
reporting, internal reporting, and general administrative support and
marketing initiatives. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and
complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization’s
business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops
organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages
multiple teams of professionals.
- Manages partnership with Product Sales teams by overseeing daily report generation, ad-hoc requests, sales trending analytics and daily insights on performance drivers
- Partners with key Region/Division/National leaders to determine and execute on the strategy for Sales Reporting and Analytics
- Leads ongoing meetings with executive leadership and sales channel leads to review sales performance and optimization opportunities
- Provides guidance and direction to a team of managers responsible for sales insights and analytics by sales channel
- Actively pursues innovation and new ways to assess trends and provide meaningful insights for daily consumption within sales channels
-Experience with analytics and insights over sales/care data
-Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science major desired
-Expert Proficiency with Excel, PPT
-Working knowledge of Comcast reporting products, SQL, Pivot Tables and data consolidation/sorting/integration
- Reviews marketing plans to ensure maximum sales volume is at minimum cost for all lines of business.
- Partners with Product Sales Team leaders and marketing management to identify key reports, functionality and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage, and trend identification.
- Identifies marketing prospects to implement lead tracking initiatives.
- Oversees the daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing, Desired field of Study: Mathematics-
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer