Comcast Analyst 3, Business Process Effectvnes in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Support the sales department in all reporting functions. Generate SQL
queries in order to provide report data via various outputs including but
not limited to Excel and SSRS. Analyze report output for accuracy prior
to production while utilizing all available resources including CSG and
InfoQuest. Responsible for a variety of programs involving business reengineering
efforts that support our operations and customer experience. Works with
a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all
divisions to understand current challenges. Works to define our current
processes that support the Marketing, Provisioning, Customer Care, and
Technical Operations and to define the future state that will be enabled
through technology. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in
own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Leads analysis and design of existing and new business processes that
span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations,
Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and
establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the
following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order
to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and
corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using
Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- ASP/C#/programming skills a plus
- SSRS report creation
- Salesforce Wave
- Microsoft office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer