Comcast Analyst 2, Product Sales Support & Analysis in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for the
Product Sales Support Manager and makes recommendations that will
maximize revenue and meet clients' needs. Provides analytical and
statistical support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales
reports, and analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Works with
moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to
maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop
sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on
- Collaborates with cross-functional management to develop, evaluate,
and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow
more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and
- Partners with Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the
completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support
processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product
Support Analysts on all sales related procedures and paperwork
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best
practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer