Comcast Analyst 2, IT in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting to oversee system support functions in a
client server systems infrastructure. Manages day to day activities
within the system including maintenance, and interfacing with system
personnel to ensure that all questions / issues arising are resolved in
a timely manner. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
-Tests new software, system patches and Operating system images for
conflicts with existing applications using a defined test plan.
- Tests, diagnoses and resolves end user desktop hardware, OS and
- Coordinates with vendors for hardware parts/repairs/replacements.
- Manages system outages to resolution.
- Collaborates with fix agents, both internal and external, to resolve
- Researches and investigates new products for PC software, hardware and
- Provides consultation services for users with problems or new tasks
and formulates solutions.
- Provides immediate technical application support via telephone, email,
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer