Comcast Supervisor, Workforce Management - 4611 Montbell Place N.E., Albuquerque, NM in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supervising and developing a highly skilled workforce management team that generates accurate forecasts of workload, develops effective schedules to handle the workload and efficiently manages the real time operation and communicates performance results. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support, technical or production staff who perform tasks in the same function. Sets priorities for the team. Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Supervises the Workforce unit to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Directs the development and implementation of short or long term volume/staffing forecasting models for inbound and outbound lines of business unit.
- Oversees the timely analysis of work volume and the effective administration of daily workflow to achieve service level and processing objectives.
- Gathers and maintains historical data, developing statistical models and producing volume/staffing forecasts to determine required resources to meet cost and service level targets.
- Produces and implements automation or procedural changes to increase productivity, accuracy and improve workflow.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer