Comcast Digital Ad Ops Analyst, Advertising Services Technology in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for supporting and assisting in the development and execution of inventory and traffic operations through the analysis and management of all ad delivery systems in order to ensure maximize revenue, decrease traffic error rate, improve delivery and run rate percentages, and maximize inventory management. Responsible for management, QA, and defining standards for third party ad tags. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Develops and runs traffic inventory, delivery, campaign setup, and capacity models.
- Works with a small team to manage ad delivery system requirements- Research and manage new ad delivery types and tracking methodology
- Daily management and quality check of ad tracking systems for quality assurance
- Assists traffic teams regarding campaign optimization technique and timing
- Third party tag management and standardization, maintenance of industry standards and ability to share new updates on new and changing technology
- Creates and manages metric tracking and delivery for measuring impact of rate, campaign setup and prioritization, and inventory adjustments.
- Distributes rate information, including ensuring most recent rate information is available as needed.
- Uses various analytics reporting tools, analyzes key performance and delivery metrics as they relate to content, campaign delivery, market and product delivery trends
- Ensures data integrity for reporting, including identifying and reconciling all discrepancies, and identifying and assisting to resolve traffic errors
- Analyzes various data sources to inform future testing and provides recommendations to support overall business goals.
- Assists and contributes to the overall coordination for the flow of information and communication between Advanced Services and Traffic
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience in Advertising Operations
- Previous Comcast Spotlight experience preferred: extensive knowledge of Ad Operation systems (FreeWheel MRM, Operative One, Open Ad Stream, Google DFP) and various ad serving technologies (VAST, VPAID, Google, DFP, tracking pixels)
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- Collaborate with the Project Management team to coordinate and support projects related to Advanced Services processes
- Troubleshooting skills
- Understanding interdepartmental dependencies
- Identify patterns and trends in results that impact business operations
- Open to new ideas and products in a changing, fast paced environment
- Ability to think critically
- Possesses a high attention to detail
- Effective business tact and communication skills for providing appropriate constructive feedback
- Ability to work both independently and co-dependently
*Note-This posting is reflective of multiple Analyst, Ad Serv Tech roles at this location
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer