Comcast Manager L&D, NCoE Operations in Tucson, Arizona
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing the development and execution of learningcurriculum, programs, and processes which support business objectives through growth and performance improvement. Leads instructors in thedelivery of courseware and programs inside and outside of the classroom to support the learning of new knowledge and skills. Manages a teamwhich may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies; assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Implements and supports the goals of the business, working closely with Curriculum Development and Communications teams to ensure consistent delivery of material needed to identify business needs and opportunities for improving both business and individual.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and external resources to design and/or deliver learning programs that address identified needs, ensuring the working relationship between instructors and instructional designers.
- Provides ongoing feedback and development to instructors utilizing multiple evaluation techniques. Establishes performance goals and reviews performance.
- Implements policies, procedures, and standard processes within the workgroup to ensure a consistent and optimal delivery system to the business.
- Implements tactical business plans to ensure the achievement of operational and tactical goals.
- Analyzes current training practices and makes recommendations to improve the delivery of learning to departments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience:
Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer