Comcast Supervisor, Tchnl Prodt Sales Sppt (BSS) in Smyrna, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of Comcast Business
Services order processing teams. Prioritize team workload to ensure that
sales orders are processed and installed in a timely and accurate manor.
Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other
full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Performs staffing, hiring, and training tasks including workforce
planning, team building, orientation, providing direct training, and
providing resources for training.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer orders.
- Evaluates workforce planning and workload prioritization and adjusts
as needed to meet key performance metrics.
- Identifies and implements best practices ensuring continuous process
- Performs departmental needs analysis and produces strategic, cost
- Utilizes knowledge of Comcast Business Class products and systems to
provide expert knowledge to staff.
- Holds regular team meetings to ensure reps are appropriately informed
in order to create a quality customer experience.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer