Comcast Coord 4, Technl Prodt Sales Suppt (Lead) in Smyrna, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functional activities for
Business Class Service Delivery teams. Acts as a technical specialist
within own area. May serve as a team leader, but does not supervise.
- Onboards new employees inclusive of orientation and ongoing training.
- Serves as subject matter expert on all products and processes specific
to an assigned job group.
- Recommends best-in-practice processes and procedures and works to
implement change and drive efficiency.
- Performs analysis for the department and produces cost-effective
- Presents new marketing and sales programs to staff and ensures proper
implementation of the program(s).
- Assigns and prioritizes workload.
- Coordinates a variety o local processes and procedures for multiple
- Assists team members in meeting scorecard productivity/quality
- Acts as primary point of contact for regions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7 years experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer